Re:milkyway_man1961 who are you?

  • Deejay
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2003
      I don't like to give out my real name on the web, but you may call
      me 'Jake' if you wish. Had problems with a stalker

      Well, I guess if "Jake" is not your real name, I may just call you
      Billy as its just as near as Jake.

      ~Deejay

      In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, milkyway_man1961
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hi milkyway_man1961,
      >
      > Would you be able to answer the following questions as part of an
      > introduction to the list?
      >
      > 1) What is your real name? I prefer not to deal with aliases. A
      first
      > name
      > is sufficient for my purposes.
      >
      > 2) Which church/denomination are you affiliated with? Do they have
      > documented standards and what are they?
      >
      > 3) What is your interest in joining this list?
      >
      > Martin
      >
      > Hello Martin.
      > very well, if this will give you peace.
      >
      > 1) I don't like to give out my real name on the web, but you may
      call
      > me 'Jake' if you wish. Had problems with a stalker in the past.
      >
      > 2) PCA, Bible/WCOF?
      >
      > 3) Learning about other parts of the Presbyterian Church. New to
      > Presbyterianism and am trying to learn what others believe. until
      > recently, the only Presbyterian Churches I knew of were the PCA
      and
      > the liberal PCUSA. Also wanted to find out more
      about 'Covenanting'