Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re; Hello

  • jeff rubin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003

      Yes the London confession is a modified form of the Westminster Confessio the differences is in church govenment and the sacrements.

      Jeff

       milkyway_man1961 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks, jeff_rubin2002,

      That was all I wanted to know. I just heard so many things wasn't
      sure what to believe. If not mistaken I think the London? baptist
      confession of faith was copied from the WMCOF.
      Not sure if that is true or not. just something I read somewhere.

      Thanks again.

      WmW

      Do you Yahoo!?