Re: an open opology

  • Deejay
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "tom mitchell"
      :-)

      <persevering4christ@y...> wrote:
      > To Jerry, Susan, Tom and any one else here in this group I have
      offended in the past few months.

      > In the last few months I have said some mean and unkind and
      uncharitable things concerning those here in this group and I wish
      now to make amends. I realize that my attacks were way out of line
      and uncalled for and I beg the forgiveness of those I have hurt,
      especially Susan, who has always shown kindness and friendship
      towards me and my wife Amanda.
      > I may not agree in total with every thing you guys believe in but
      that doesn't give me the right to attack or make uncalled for
      comments like I have. I just wanted you to know that I am sorry for
      the misunderstanding and all the wickedness that came out from me. I
      wish I could make an excuse for what I did but there isn't any. What
      I did came from a mean and coldhearted heart that now wishes to make
      things right before God. I now see how wrong I was.
      > At any rate, hope that you are all well and that you have a good
      and prosperous new year. I take responsibility for my own actions,
      no one else is to be blamed for what I did. I am just sorry that I
      waited this long to make things right. I should have done this
      months ago but didn't out of fear. I am sorry I betrayed your
      friendship Susan. I hope that you can forgive me. I just wanted
      those here to know that I have repented.
      > I vow before God and those here that I will not make any personal
      attacks towards those here in this group or say any thing that is
      unkind or un Christ like in any way. I may disagree in part, but I
      will not attack any one any more.