Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Eschatology

  • Jason Robert Schuiling
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 26, 2003
      Kevin,
      If you will remember you will note that my attitude toward you began
      as one of kindness and friendly interaction. I read what you had to
      say and I calmly and jovially answered your questions. But as I have
      witnessed your interactions here, I have noticed that in many of the
      threads you have grown increadingly arrogant, obstinate and
      belligerent. Frequently you have ignored the questions asked you and
      only pushed your own needless interogations. Besides this you have
      charged several others without cause of being 'blind', lost,
      unregenerate and without Christ, while at the same time manifesting
      all sorts of 'bad attitude'. Many of the people here are my friends
      and at least fond aquaintance who I consider lovely brothers and
      sisters in Christ, please tell me why I should tolerate your
      snottiness and rudeness toward them. I will let someone else judge
      whether I have shown love toward you or treated you badly.

      > The fact that you are in Moscow tells me all I need to know,
      believe
      > me, esp re: your attitude.

      No, Kevin, it tells you nothing besides that this where I am, you
      don't even know anything about it. You don't know me. I anticipated
      such a response from you and that is why you got the 'attitude'. I
      could tell by your question you were only looking for cause to
      slander, and you acted entirely predictably.

      > May God have mercy upon you.

      He has, all praise, honor, and glory to Him, I am glad that you can
      say the same.

      Jason