For JohnCalvin111

  • raging_calvinist
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2001
      Thank you for joining. I invited you because I've
      read some of what you've written elsewhere, and I see
      that you are concerned with the Christian and his
      responsibility to a tryannical civil government. I've been
      posting a series on this very issue, and I think they
      will be beneficial.... I also invite your
      input.<br><br>This post is linked to post #617, where the series
      began. The posts in the series are