Mr. Gearon....

  • reformedcatholic1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      I agree with what you have stated as to the so called "biblical
      films" mentioned as it is in many ways violations of the 3rd and 1st
      commandment. Films such as Polyanna, Chariots of Fire and Lord of the
      Rings are the ones I would bring into question these type of movies
      and stage plays. I will mention also that I will seek to talk with
      the elders of the RPNA in regard to such matters and I will submit to
      any of their lawful decisions on this subject. Obviously I know you
      probably would disagree that they hold any lawful authority so I
      would appreciate no particular commentary on such as that would
      probably further the divide.

      In Christ,

      Tony