A new article has been added to ReformationOnline.com

  • Larry Vest
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 6, 2003
      An article titled Authority to Establish a Work of God by Ronald Kirk , has been added to the ReformationOnline website at http://www.reformationonline.com/authority.htm

      When Moses attempted to stop a fight, one of the Hebrew combatants demanded, "Who made you a prince and a judge over us? (Exodus 2:14). This is an apt question and one with which Christians constantly wrestle. It is not a trivial question.....Consider the question of how godly, earthly authority arises, and in particular, where we get the authority to commence a church.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Larry Vest
      Message 74 of 74 , Dec 2, 2003
        An article titled Israel and Scripture - Part five by Kenneth L. Gentry, Jr., Th.D. has been added to the ReformationOnline website at http://www.reformationonline.com/israel5.htm

        ...with Jesus�s coming and his redemptive labor, we find the fulfillment of Israel -- a fulfillment which will gather in the gentiles, just as the Old Testament promised. Consequently, the land and Jerusalem promises need not await a future, literal fulfillment. They have come to pass in Jesus Christ in the first century. The progressive dispensational theology errs with classic and revised dispensationalism in attempting to continue typological categories into the new covenant schema.

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now