Fw: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Act Declaration and Testimony

  • Gary Gearon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      Hello RC1,

      Did you see the articles that were posted? Here they are for you just in
      case (below). This is where you will see the defense. Also,
      "non-lascivious," "biblical" historical re-enactments are also forbidden
      "Jesus Film," "10 Commandments," "the ROBE," "Joseph," etc...

      In terms of historic battle reenactments, there are quite a few on
      video/DVD:

      Remember the Alamo (John Wayne - that's not his real name - he was
      pretending)

      Glory

      Gods and Generals

      Black Hawk Down

      D-Day / The Longest Day

      "Apocaplyse Now" does not qualify. Historian unanimously agree that there
      was no heavy bald guy in the jungles of Nam who led a cult of militant asian
      pagans.

      I am just bringing these examples up for discussion.