Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Reflections on good and evil

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5 4:17 PM
      Hi Lorenzo,

      Are you a Roman Catholic? If not, what is your denominational/church
      affiliation?

      Martin

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
        What is your denominational affiliation?

        Martin

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
          I deleted him (again), Martin.  He's yet to answer your question, as I recall!

          What is your denominational affiliation?

          Martin
          > My name is Lorenzo Crescini  and I'm Italian. These "Flashes on Good
          > and evil" reflect the same mood characterizing the Flashes on the
          > Holy Gospels and Turin's Holy Shroud I wrote in Africa: making myself
          > useful to our Lord Jesus Christ.
          > I will start by quoting the best Prayer to Jesus I've ever read.
          > At the very beginning some reflections concern the devil one.
          > I thank all those who will read me, write to me, will ask for an
          > explanation and those who will be able and willing to advertise what
          > they read by Web, the press or however they like.
          > I am confident that the last of my Reflections containing a few lined
          > short account of my life,  will be devoted to all of us who are proud
          > of the Lord.
          > Web site
          > www.lorenzocrescini.it/reflections
          > personal e-mail for communications
          > ricercapap@...
          >
          > Best regards
          >
          > Here are  three Reflections as an example
          >
          > 24) One cannot or mustn't say to those who are ill and
          > suffering: " That's God who puts you to the test". In this way we
          > would offend The God of Endless Love who cannot wish our suffering.
          > One needs say to those who suffer: " God's Son himself suffered
          > because of evil, but you will also resurrect with Him, as He did".
          > That is the truth and only the truth can give one who suffers the
          > Hope which won't let him fall into that despair the devil one wants
          > to seize his soul and conscience! Saying: "it's God who puts you to
          > the test" gives a suffering man the same relief a learned lecture on
          > food chemistry gives a starving  one.
          >
          > 29) We can give or take from God, Creator of all things, nothing,
          > except for two things: we can take from Him Honour by offending Him
          > with our refusal, we can give Him our love, by accepting Him in our
          > heart! With what insolence might we wish or boast His Light one day,
          > we, if we had denied Him all life long, being able to believe Him and
          > not doing that?
          >
          > 38) There are many Evangelic miracles showing the spontaneity of
          > a memory, neither built nor adapted, which nevertheless is engraved
          > in the memory of those who were present to the event.  It is from
          > conveyed small details that the truth of the memory of a lived and
          > handed down episode transpires.

          ---
        • Thomas Britton
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2003
            Ah yes, Crescinau 7 transforms himself into ... usaonly. However ---
            the CRC Errorist Motel strikes again! Errorists walk in, but they
            don't walk out.

            Thanks Raid!