interested in the subject...so back again...

  • reformedcatholic1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 5:29 PM
      I think I have read if not all the messages in regard to the theatre
      at least most of the messages. That being the case I don't think I
      have seen any Scriptural presentation of why all theater is wrong.
      (Please forgive me if I did miss that part in my reading.) And if one
      will say that the links to Mather, Miller and others that i truly
      respect like Augustine are such that they give a Scriptural
      presentation I don't know if I can agree per se. If one can put up
      various Scriptures in regard to this subject and the application of
      those Scriptures I would be very appreciative. I do agree that most
      films are too be burned in the fire along with bad books as well, but
      is the means of communication itself(the theatre) inherently sinful?
      I know for many this is not a popular subject because we have grown
      so accustomed to our every now and then movies. Could this possibly
      be an area where we say to the Lord everything but this Lord?

      Any particular Scriptural presentations would be very appreciative
      whether to prove that some(very few) movies or stage play are lawful
      or that they are not.

      Thanks in advance,

      Tony