On the Lawfulness of theater (was Act, Declaration)

  • Ginny Dohms
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      > For arguments regarding theater attendance that go a bit beyond the
      > placement of semi-colons, see:

      The placement of semi-colons was not the point of my argument. I was merely
      trying to show that Gary was incorrect by saying that the Larger Catechism
      forbids stage plays. The Larger Catechism forbids lascivious stage plays,
      lascivious books... It does not forbid all songs, all books, all pictures,
      all stage plays, etc. We must be careful to remain faithful to the text and
      its context.

      Ginny