foolish quote

  • jeff_rubin2002 <jeff_rubin2002@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      I was listening to a tape by the late Dr. greg Bahnsen on the
      authority of Scripture and he repeated this quote to sow the
      foolishness of those who deny Scripture

      No man who can use a refrigerator could believe in the resurrection
      of Jesus Christ. Rudolph Bultmann

      What a stupid statement. It made me laugh and see the truth that God
      does make foolish the wisdom of this world 1 cor. 1

      In Christ
      Jeff