Re: DL's ~Are~ National ID Cards !

  • thedatarat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2001
      -<br><br>Your favorite rodent might also
      point-out<br>that ...back when we had the military draft...<br>it
      was illegal for a male between the<br>ages of 18 and
      35 not to be in possession<br>of his draft
      service, but the fact is that<br>having to have your draft
      card on you<br>at all times DIDN'T have any