DL's ~Are~ National ID Cards !

  • thedatarat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2001
      -<br><br>We've had "National ID Cards" for a
      long<br>time": Your driver's license (DL)
      All State DL information is computerized<br>on a
      federal database (NCIC).<br><br>3.) About ten years ago,
      the feds mandated<br>a uniform style, format, and
      less free because of this ? Nah !<br>You DIDN'T EVEN
      NOTICE !<br><br>The only difference between a
      State-issued<br>driver's license, and a "National Identity<br>Card", being
      that DL's affect only the 99%<br>of adults in America
      NCIC: National Criminal Information<br>Computer. The
      federal computer database<br>for various public records,
      including<br>criminal convictions, driver's license<br>info, vehicle
      registration info, etc.<br>Been around for ~decades~