Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Magazines

  • Simon Padbury
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 26, 2003
      Dear Sheila and Ginny,

      Try

      http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~jbeggsoc/jbshome.html

      I can't explain why the www.jbeggsoc.org.uk thing doesn't work.
      Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. It's an Easyweb thing I
      think, not out fault. The long URL I've given above is the actual
      archived location of the James Begg Society site. The jbeggsoc.org.uk
      is a 'fake' domain name, which is really a single full-page frame in
      which the 'actual' site is displayed.

      I've tried both routes to the JBS website just now, and they both work
      okay for me.

      I'm about half way through another total revamp of the JBS website.
      The current one is a temporary measure, a simplified version of one
      that I was working on, due to me having problems with javascripts
      (some are disabled by due to the 'fake' domain name thing) and cross
      browser and scaling compatibility. But this new one that I'm currently
      working on has been designed to be somple at the outset, but the
      aesthetics are much improved (in my oppinion anyhow).

      Yours simcerely, Simon.