Chanda Leah

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2003
      Thanks to those that voted...I see that Chanda has won that round, so that means that she will be competing with one of the other contestants later.

      We only get CBC  up here, which in my opinion has very little worth watching. We turn on the tube to catch the evening news for updates on the War situation....and CBC does not get the Late show that Chanda is performing on, I understand that this *Jay Leno* is not someone a believer would want to see ....sorry if my post left anyone with a differant impression.

      href="http://www.angelfire.com/on/sueview/gallery03/index.html">http://www.angelfire.com/on/sueview/gallery03/index.html  *<-------this
      is the one that
      has a picture of Jay Leno and Chanda Leah on his desk, click it and it will
      open
      to a player that will show Chanda<<<<<<

      Anyway to those that voted thanks, it will make her breeder Dianne in Ontario happy that some of my friends gave support...from reading over Chanda's home page I've learned that Chanda's owner and trainer Sharon Robinson donates every penny raised by Chanda's performances to charities like World Vision Canada which goes for children in developing countries.

      a paste from F.A.Q. on Chanda

      Probably the fact that she knows the alphabet verbally, and from cue-cards. She knows the numbers from 1-100 verbally, and she reads them from cue-cards. Chanda also knows how to add, subtract, and multiply.

      How did she learn the numbers, the alphabet, and reading?
      The same way we did...repetition and memory work.

      How did you teach Chanda to sneeze?
      I didn't! Chanda would sneeze at me every night about 8:30 p.m. when she wanted to go to bed. I put the command "sneeze" to her bossy behaviour. Now she sneezes on command. A lot of Chanda's tricks came about because of her natural behaviour. <<<<<<

      I'll keep you all posted for when Chanda's next round is.

      May you all have a Blessed Lord's day on the 'morrow.

      ~cis~