Re: Brazil

  • knoxknoxwhosthere
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2001
      "No, I was really wondering if you were worried
      about it... "<br><br>Well, yes and no. I firmly believe
      in God's ordaining all that comes to pass, so in
      that sense I am not worried.<br><br>What I forsee (and
      don't like) is that the so-called toleration of
      everything but real Christianity will mean persecution is
      not that far from us in the near future. I know God's
      grace is sufficient for this, but it is not something I
      regard with pleasure. Loss of civil liberties means
      tyranny and persecution down the road.<br><br>Knoxknox