Re: [Covenanted Reformation] hello

  • jeff_rubin2002 <jeff_rubin2002@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2003
      Thanks for the welcomw back Jerry I'm glad to be back.
      A lot is going on for me especially as my mother is prepaing for
      surgery next month. The doctors have finally decided to deal with
      her problems by giving her a hysterectomy. Please keep this in
      prayer.

      In Christ
      Jeff

      ---In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Waybright"
      <raging.calvinist@v...> wrote:
      > I love you, Jeff, and I'm glad you're back!
      >
      > gmw.

      Service.