Re: [Covenanted Reformation] hello

  • Jerry Waybright
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2003
      I love you, Jeff, and I'm glad you're back!

      Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 8:47 AM
      Subject: [Covenanted Reformation] hello

      well it has ben a while since I have been in this group but I'm back
      for a while at lest I'm glad to be able to catch up with what is
      going on in this group.
         Jeff (formally jarubin2001us)

    • jeff_rubin2002 <jeff_rubin2002@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2003
        Thanks for the welcomw back Jerry I'm glad to be back.
        A lot is going on for me especially as my mother is prepaing for
        surgery next month. The doctors have finally decided to deal with
        her problems by giving her a hysterectomy. Please keep this in
        prayer.

        In Christ
        Jeff

        ---In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Waybright"
        <raging.calvinist@v...> wrote:
        > I love you, Jeff, and I'm glad you're back!
        >
        > gmw.

        Service.