Re: [Covenanted Reformation] new website and contact info for the RPNA

  • Ginny Dohms
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 15, 2003
      Thank you, Cheryl, for stating so concisely, what all of us were hoping, or planning to say when we had a minute.

      Ginny

      >It is not my intention to engage you in discussion on this topic as
      experience has shown me that there is little profit in >it.  If you don't intend to discuss this honestly with those who have invited you to do so, then I would ask that you >stop "baiting" those who are in the RPNA on this.