Re: Steve's e-mail

  • nocost2great <nocost2great@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2003
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Cathie-Iris: Soles
      <dsranch@y...>" <dsranch@y...> wrote:

      > Not sure why Dee Dee has not answered you yet...I know that she has
      > not been at the top of health lately...
      >
      > If you look at the RPNA link that I gave...Dee Dee's family is the
      > one to contact for Georgia.

      Cathie,
      Thanks.... We have ALL had the flu. I haven't even felt like climbing
      the stairs to get to the computer (even for work) for the past three
      days. We are begining to mend.
      Steve, we are 63 miles south of downtown Atlanta right off of 75. We
      tried to email you several months ago actually. I think not long
      after you joined the Covenanters group. If you have your settings
      like we do, then our emails might have gotten 'junked'. The wierd
      thing was we got replies from your email account.. they were just
      empty (with our original email as an attachment.) There is another
      single Covenanter guy in Marrieta so he is just a 'hop, skip, and
      jump' away from you!