chapter closed (Invitation)

  • Deejay
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2003
      Message

      I've started a new group which will replace the now defunct RHP.  I made it into an exclusive group in a moment of  unmerited emotion.

      And have now started a new group and the other one will in time when all members have had chance to find the new one, be deleted.

      Its not exclusively a Calvinistic Group but the main posters when posting on theology are from a Calvinist perspective.  There are quite a few members from here there already.

      Deejay