Apologies are in order

  • Larry Vest
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003

      I want to appologize for the duplication of the article notification and any inconvenience it may have caused the group.  Yahoo notified me of bounced email, I corrected that and sent the file again.  I can't really explain why there were so many received.  I ask your forgiveness and want to thank you for your support!

      Larry

      Do you Yahoo!?