Re: Luther on

  • thedatarat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2001
      Jesus may<br>actually have been ugly in appearance
      Nietzsche's opinion, but it's<br>~not~ supported by the proof
      this verse:<br><br>"He has no stately form
      or<br>majesty that we should look<br>upon Him, nor
      more literal would read:<br><br>"He has no form or
      majesty<br>to see, nor appearance that<br>we should covet
      star material. It does NOT say He was<br>the reverse