The Baptismal Generation of Elect Infants

  • John Felso
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2003
      Does anyone know where I might be able to get a copy of "The Baptismal Regeneration of Elect Infants" by Cornelius Burgess?

      Thanks,

      John

    • Colin <cbx292000@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "John Felso"
        <felso@a...> wrote:
        > Does anyone know where I might be able to get a copy of "The
        > Baptismal Regeneration of Elect Infants" by Cornelius Burgess?

        AFAIK this work of this Westminster Divine has never been reprinted
        since its first publication in 1629.

        The "Bishop's Doom" seems to have a copy because he cites it on his
        webpage and gives many citations from it:

        http://www.geocities.com/reformedpresbyterian/regen.htm

        Rev. Bob Vincent of the PCA has a copy, but its unlikely that he will
        sell it. Therefore, the only place you could probably get to look at
        a copy is at some old Seminary library. Or you can try to buy a copy
        from David Lachman.

        http://www.davidclachman.com/

        The full title is:

        "Baptismall Regeneration of Elect Infants, Professed by the Church of
        England According to the Scriptures, the Primitive Church, the
        Present Reformed Churches, and Many Particular Divines Apart"

        Colin Tayler