Re: Luther on

  • thedatarat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2001
      -<br><br>"You know what I love? Is that God
      uses<br>ALL types of people to accomplish His<br>purposes.
      Whenever I think of Luther I<br>am reminded of
      told 'em that Scripture doesn't<br>even tell us what
      Jesus looked like<br>(other than his appearance was
      generally<br>unremarkable) ...much less Paul... and<br>that teachings are
      contrast- just deflected the<br>question with a smartass
      remark !<br><br>Two VERY different