Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Looking for a Biblical defense of women not voting at congregational meetings

  • grandmama96
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2003
      Dear Chuck,
      As I understand no need to plan. The battle has been fought
      and we(believers) are victoriuos! Is not God's way always the best.
      We are not deafeated. Satan is. As sure as Christ has completed the
      work, God faithfully carries us into glory.Not by might,not by
      power , nor by vote but by my Spirit said the Lord.
      Simply Grand

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, twogunfighter544