Old Man and MLJ

  • Gary Gearon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      Martin Lloyd Jones believed that the Old Man is dead to the believer. He
      equated the "Body of Sin," with the "Old Nature." He did not hold that the
      the "Old Man" and "Old Nature" are the same/synonomous. He disagreed with
      Kuyper's assertion, that the believer is the Old Man's gravedigger, daily.
      The Old Man is gone and crucified with Christ. Many "orthodox" Presby's hold
      him in very high esteem today.

      Gary