Literary bliss

  • Jerry <raging.calvinist@verizon.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      As I've stated before, I've been quite down lately (emotionally
      drained). A touch of bronchitis has not helped. But I'll tell ya
      what DOES help...

      In the past 2 weeks I've purchased Ursinus' Commentary on the
      Heidelberg Catechism, Witsius' Economy of the Covenants, and
      Turretin's Institutes.

      A good bit of Continental Reformed food for a starving mind.

      Where are men like these anymore? May God bless His Church once
      again!