How to get all 32 Puritan CDs for FREE before they are discontinued!

  • volker-jordan@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003

      +++ Our 2 for 1 CD sale has been renewed (but may be cancelled at any
      time, without prior notice)!

      Please see the following URLs for information on how you can get all
      32 Purtian Bookshelf CDs for FREE before they are discontinued (which
      will likely be soon) by using our 2 for 1 CD sale offer:

      + The NEW REFORMATION BOOKSHELF CD series (30 CDs) 2 for 1 CD super
      sale is at:
      http://www.swrb.com/Puritan/reformation-bookshelf-CDs.htm

      + The PURITAN BOOKSHELF CD series (32 CDs) 2 for 1 CD super sale at:
      http://www.swrb.com/Puritan/puritan-bookshelf-CDs.htm

      +++ This is the best discount offer we have ever made!

      This is the best discount offer we have ever made, due to the fact
      that we will likely be forced to discontinue the Puritan Bookshelf CD
      set any day now.

      Unfortunately, there is also the possibility that we will need to
      discontinue the PBCDs without time to send you prior notice.

      Thus, of necessity, and as noted in previous emails, we reserve the
      right to cancel the 2 for 1 CD sale at any time (even without prior
      notice), as this will be necessary at the very moment that the
      Purtian Bookshelf CDs are discontinued.

      In short, this 2 for 1 CD sale will run day-to-day, as we do not know
      when the Purtian Bookshelf CDs will be discontinued (as the situation
      is out of our control).

      So please don't delay purchasing these CDs, for once the PBCD set is
      discontinued it will no longer be available from SWRB for any reason
      -- and the 2 for 1 CD sale will also be cancelled (as at that point
      we will only have one CD set, the 30 Reformation Bookshelf CDs,
      remaining at that time).

      +++ This is an unsurpassed opportunity to build yourself a new
      library overnight.

      This is a fantastic opportunity for you to build yourself, your
      family, and even your posterity, an amazing new library of classic
      Reformed (and other scholarly) works virtually overnight -- at a
      fraction of the cost of the printed books!

      For when you consider that a large set (or two) of printed books may
      cost you more than these 62 CDs (and these CDs contain over 3,000
      titles, over 500,000 pages, and well over 200 free audio MP3 files!),
      if your purchase them while our 2 for 1 CD sale is still in effect,
      it is easy to see that deals like this do not come along often.

      Furthermore, you may store these files on your computer (which means
      they take up virtually no physical space) and you then have instant
      access to your whole new library any time you sit down at your
      computer. Try that with over 3,000 printed books!

      Additionally, when you see how easily you can access information on
      these CDs (or directly from your computer, if you so choose),
      compared to rummaging through printed volumes (and I still love my
      printed books!) you will immediately understand the great value of
      having all this information at your fingertips in a digital format
      (which runs on any computer).

      Couple the value of these CDs with the deferred payment option below,
      which can bring your cost down to less than a cup of coffee a day,
      and it seems unlikely that you may ever see a deal this good again
      (all things considered).

      This is almost doubly certain when you take into account the fact
      that this outstanding buying opportunity has come about through the
      combination of unusual circumstances that are not likely to be
      repeated ever again (though this may end at any moment).

      Please contact us today to get your 32 Puritan Bookshelf CDs free of
      charge -- and to make sure you do not miss out on this unparalleled
      opportunity to build yourself a new library overnight.

      Our secure order form is at https://www.shopalberta.com/SWRB/ or you
      may contact SWRB by phone at 780-450-3730 (24 hrs.), by FAX at
      780-468-1096, or by email at swrb@...!

      We may also be contacted by snail mail at 4710-37A Ave., Edmonton,
      AB, Canada, T6L 3T5 -- but if you use this method you order may
      arrive after the 2 for 1 CD sale has ended and the PBCDs have been
      discontinued, so we do not recommend using this method at this time.

      +++ Deferred payment options dropped to as low as $40/month (Can.
      funds) or just $25/month (US funds)!

      As we would like to make it possible for as many of you to obtain
      these great Puritan CD resources, we have dropped the minimum monthly
      deferred payment amount to new lows (as the time is likely short
      until the PBCDs will no longer be available).

      If you use our deferred payment option, we will ship you all 62 CDs
      in both the Reformation Bookshelf and Puritan Bookshelf CD sets
      (under the 2 for 1 special deal) for as little as $40/month (Canadian
      funds) or just $25/month (US funds)!

      The total for the Reformation Bookshelf CD set (30 CDs) is $898.50
      Canadian funds (or about $574.00 US funds), plus the P&H for your
      country, which is listed at http://www.swrb.com/huge.htm. If you live
      outside Canada or the United States please use the free currency
      converter at http://www.oanda.com to determine the price in the
      currency of your country.

      You may place your order (using a Visa or MasterCard) through the
      regular channels (like our secure order form at
      https://www.shopalberta.com/SWRB/ or via phone [780-450-3730], FAX
      [780-468-1096], or email [swrb@...]). If you need to use the
      deferred payment option, please specify how much you would like to
      pay per month when you order.

      If you do not have a Visa or MasterCard please contact us to make
      alternate arrangements.

      Once your first monthly payment has cleared (which is done at the
      time of your order), all 62 CDs from both the RBCD and PBCD sets will
      be shipped to you immediately. If you still need to go below the
      minimum monthly payments, please contact us and let us know about
      your situation and we will try to work something out (if possible).

      See "HOW OUR 2 FOR 1 CD SALE WORKS" (after the customer comments
      regarding SWRB's Reformation & Puritan Bookshelf CD sets, below), for
      more details on all the great savings that are now available to you
      while this sale lasts (up to the time that the Puritan Bookshelf CD
      set is cancelled).

      +++ Why the Puritan Bookshelf CD set is likely to be discontinued very soon.

      If you are serious about taking advantage of the 2 for 1 CD sale and
      you would like to obtain more detailed information as to why we will
      almost assuredly be forced to discontinue offering the PBCDs in the
      very near future, you are welcome to call me (Reg Barrow) directly by
      dialing 780-450-3730.

      I'll answer all your questions about the peculiar and urgent
      circumstances surrounding the PBCDs and also do whatever is possible
      to make sure you are able to obtain these excellent Puritan resources
      (at a price you can afford) before they are no longer available.

      Sorry, but I will not be able to answer emails regarding this
      situation, as there is just not enough time to do so (given the
      nature of this situation and the time constraints we are under).

      You will have to call me (at 780-450-3730) if you would like to know
      what is going on regarding the PBCDs and why they are likely to be
      discontinued very soon.

      Also, please continue to pray for SWRB as we pass through some stormy seas.

      Thank you!

      For the Third Reformation,
      Reg Barrow
      President, Still Waters Revival Books

      P.S. Special Note to UK customers: Our contract with Book Academy has
      expired, so you may once again buy directly from us (SWRB), if you so
      desire.

      +++ Short Customer Comments on SWRB's Reformation & Puritan Bookshelf CD
      sets

      + (The Banner of Truth magazine has also favorably mentioned SWRB's
      Puritan Bookshelf CD series in their December, 2001, issue).

      + "These CDs are wonderful. Praise God."

      - Email to SWRB from the USA.

      + "The purchase of the Puritan Bookshelf CD's is proving to be one of
      the wisest investments that I have ever made. They are much more than
      I expected!! I am having a wonderful time reading and studying."

      - TC, Internet Customer.

      + "The greatest collection of classic Reformation resources on one CD
      set ever!"

      + "In reading this mornings mailing I noticed that you also do the
      Reformation Bookshelf cd's so I went to your web site to see what was
      out - I was in ecstasy!!!"

      - Missionary working in Hatyai, Southern Thailand

      + "You all are doing a wonderful service by making all these
      materials so readily available. Having them on my hard drive is
      BETTER than having access to a rare book library with all of them in
      hand... I have found the PBCD set invaluable as a tool of
      scholarship. So once again I commend you brothers for making it
      available."

      - E. Calvin Beisner
      Knox Theological Seminary
      Author and Associate Professor of Historical Theology and Social Ethics
      (Author of: Psalms of Promise: Celebrating the Majesty and
      Faithfulness of God, God in Three Persons, Answers: For Atheists,
      Agnostics, and Other Thoughtful Skeptics--Dialogs About Christian
      Faith and Life, Man, Economy, and Environment in Biblical
      Perspective, Where Garden Meets Wilderness: Evangelical Entry Into
      the Environmental Debate, Evangelical Heathenism? Examining
      Contemporary Revivalism, as well as other books, scholarly papers,
      and contributions to various anthologies).

      + "... they're simply incredible... The whole (PBCD--ed.) set offers
      a whopping **263,000** pages of material! ... (It has also--ed.) been
      indexed and hyperlinked so that you can quickly browse and navigate
      via the index in the left side column... It's an amazing collection
      of works, such that for about $0.33 per average book one can have a
      library that excels virtually any other in the history of the world,
      both for quality of volumes and for rapid ease of use."

      - Dr. B. via email.

      + "If I am not mistaken, a project of this magnitude would
      undoubtedly result in one of the largest collections of Puritan
      writings available anywhere. I greatly rejoice to think that such a
      collection would be made available and I hope to own and profit from
      it myself... May the Lord bless you as you continue this vital
      ministry."

      In Christ our Lord,
      - Ernie Frank, PhD., Dept. of Statistics
      West Virginia University

      + "This is superb. The project stands the chance of being
      transformational... I cannot put into words how much these CDs have
      meant to me... I treasure the copies on my desk and I use what I have
      continually. "

      - Dr. Edwin P. Elliott, Jr.
      Managing Editor of the Christian Observer
      Director of the Christian Observer News Service

      **********

      +++ Longer CUSTOMER COMMENTS on both the PURITAN & REFORMATION
      BOOKSHELF CD Sets

      **********

      I can't believe how great your new CD collection is! ...I really
      think that this will be a great benefit for scholarship in Puritan
      and Scottish theology, and I hope that this catches on... Thank you
      *so much* for putting out such great stuff at affordable prices on
      the PURITAN BOOKSHELF CD collection!!

      - Internet Customer

      ***

      "This is superb. The project stands the chance of being
      transformational... Isn't it amazing how the fathers continue to
      speak through the new media! The more we can get out into other parts
      of the world, the harder these ideas will be to stop in future years.
      Often I think of the match which lights the pile of leaves. One tends
      to forget that is how the forrest fires start..."

      "I cannot put into words how much these CDs have meant to me."

      - Dr. Edwin P. Elliott, Jr.
      Managing Editor of the Christian Observer
      Director of the Christian Observer News Service

      ***

      "Grace and peace to you in Christ. I just opened my set of Puritan
      Bookshelf CDs and am quite impressed. It's a great collection...
      Blessings on you and your fellows for this wonderful service to the
      Church of Christ."

      And later:

      "By the way, thanks again for producing the set. It came in handy
      today when, reading Honeyman, I found him citing Ames's work on
      conscience and was able to go directly to the source and check the
      accuracy of Honeyman's use."

      And also:

      "You all are doing a wonderful service by making all these materials
      so readily available. Having them on my hard drive is BETTER than
      having access to a rare book library with all of them in hand."

      And:

      "Grace and peace to you in Christ, Brother. I just wanted to send you
      another note of thanks for the wonderful service SWRB has done in
      providing the Puritan Bookshelf CD series. From time to time in
      reading sources for my dissertation, I have come across references to
      the "Dutch Annotators" or the "English Annotators." (which are titled
      the "Westminter Annotations" on the Puritan Bookshelf CD set--ed.)...
      I thought to myself..., "I wonder if they're in the PBCD collection?"
      So I went to the index and searched, and, voila! So... I could
      actually cross-check the references to them to ensure that authors
      were properly citing them. Once again, I have found the PBCD set
      invaluable as a tool of scholarship. So once again I commend you
      brothers for making it available."

      - E. Calvin Beisner
      Author and Associate Professor of Historical Theology and Social Ethics
      Knox Theological Seminary

      ***

      "I just watched what the contents will be of the new Reformation CDs
      and I hope to buy them all when they are available... I want to thank
      you for making these precious works available and being able to
      spread to other people... Just wanted to let you know how much I am
      looking forward to these CDs! Greetings in Christ Jesus and always
      praying for you ministry."

      And also:

      "I want to thank you to make those new works available which are
      going to be produced on these new reformation cd-roms. I am very
      thankful already for the puritan cd-roms and although I have read not
      so much as I would like to read, the things I read especially the
      death-testimonies of James Guthrie and James Renwick were very
      encouraging -- as also the sins of ministers from James Guthrie and
      the sermons of Robert Rollock were very heart encouraging. Praying
      that God might draw my heart more and more to be in his Truth. I just
      wanted to let you know this to encourage you and your colleagues.
      Could you tell me when it will be possible to buy these new
      reformation cd's, because the are still forthcoming?"

      - From the Netherlands

      ***

      I have been intending to write to you for several weeks now but the
      latest SWRB sale mailing has prompted me to do it today. I just
      wanted to express my thanks to you & all at SWRB for the great
      ministry you perform in supplying Puritan books. I have made several
      purchases from you over the past 2 years and I think each of the
      books has blessed and/or challenged me. Most notably have been The
      Christian Soldier by Watson and the one I am reading at the moment,
      Wells of Salvation Opened (Spustowe). In reading this latter book I
      have been so blessed & stirred; who said puritans were cold, stiff &
      starchy?

      In reading this mornings mailing I noticed that you also do the
      Reformation Bookshelf cd's so I went to your web site to see what was
      out - I was in ecstasy!!! I hope in the near future to start
      purchasing these & also some of the Puritan bookshelf series...

      Once again, thanks for providing a great service & for refreshing the
      saints in so many ways!!

      - Missionary working in Hatyai, Southern Thailand

      ***

      I have recently purchased your Puritan Bookshelf #1 CD. I have
      already had occasion to use it and have found it well-constructed and
      easy to navigate. Many thanks for your excellent work in putting this
      series together!

      - N.B., Internet Customer.

      ***

      Just a quick note... re: the PB CD's. I've... already used them a
      substantial amount. The ability to browse through them quickly... is
      remarkable and extremely valuable. For instance, I was able to look
      up several places re: Romans 1 (a la the Clark contoversy...) and
      then just print out those sections. Because of their great value I'm
      recommending them to a friend... who's headed for the pastorate....
      Here's what I wrote him:

      "The other reason I'm writing is to encourage you to pick up a set of
      the Puritan Bookshelf CD's from Still Waters. You said that you were
      'in ecstasy' now that you're reading the Puritans, and if you get
      these, brother, you may have to seek medical attention for
      hyperstimulation. :) Really, they're simply incredible, comprising
      about 1000 different titles on 32 CD's (and when I say 'title' I mean
      anything from a 15 page pamphlet to a 1500 page, folio, multivolume
      work). The whole set offers a whopping **263,000** pages of material!
      ... (It has also--ed.) been indexed and hyperlinked so that you can
      quickly browse and navigate via the index in the left side column
      (for example, if you wanted to look up Romans 1 in various
      commentaries, rather than having to scroll through the text you just
      click on the hyperlink for chapter one in the sidebar, and it will
      take you immediately to that portion of the work). It's an amazing
      collection of works, such that for about $0.33 per average book one
      can have a library that excels virtually any other in the history of
      the world, both for quality of volumes and for rapid ease of use.
      Anyway, I wanted to be sure to point this out to you now that I've
      got my own set and have been using them."

      - Dr. B. via email.

      ***

      "I was excited to see the CD series "Puritan Bookshelf" advertised in
      the latest e-mail from SWRB.

      I am fairly new to the Puritan works but have tried over the past
      several years to purchase as many titles as I could afford from
      Banner of Truth, SDG, and various other sources. I have found the
      Puritan writings to be of immense benefit to my soul over the past
      years. In the spiritual desolation of the academic environment the
      writings of these men have been used of God to encourage and
      challenge my faith...

      If I am not mistaken, a project of this magnitude would undoubtedly
      result in one of the largest collections of Puritan writings
      available anywhere. I greatly rejoice to think that such a collection
      would be made available and I hope to own and profit from it myself...

      May the Lord bless you as you continue this vital ministry."

      In Christ our Lord,
      - Ernie Frank, PhD., Dept. of Statistics
      West Virginia University

      ***

      A personal note from the Christian Observer Newswire administrator.

      I admit to being a thorough going Puritan, a Constitutional
      Presbyterian, and a devote of the Hungarian Reformed Church. With
      that out of the way, take my word for it, Still Waters has done our
      community a great service by making the English Puritan classics
      available on CD. I treasure the copies on my desk and I use what I
      have continually.

      English Puritan Original Sources on CD

      Even if you do not think SWRB should be nominated for Most Congenial
      Reformed Mission, you may want to examine what the larger Reformed
      Church has here: Ames and Perkins on CD for US$19 and another disk
      with both the English and the Dutch Annotations for the same price.
      Doesn't that melt any scholar's heart. Peter Martyr comes on one of
      the disks in black letter with nothing left out.

      It just keeps on going like that. Examine the list, pick one, and see
      for yourself.

      I cannot put into words how much these CDs have meant to me.

      - Dr. Edwin P. Elliott, Jr.
      Managing Editor of the Christian Observer
      Director of the Christian Observer News Service

      +++ 2 for 1 CD SALE NOW ON AT:

      The NEW REFORMATION BOOKSHELF CD series (30 CDs) super sale is at:
      http://www.swrb.com/Puritan/reformation-bookshelf-CDs.htm

      The PURITAN BOOKSHELF CD series (32 CDs) super sale is at:
      http://www.swrb.com/Puritan/puritan-bookshelf-CDs.htm

      ++++++++ HOW OUR 2 FOR 1 CD SALE WORKS ++++++++

      If you purchase our new Reformation Bookshelf CD set (of 30 CDs, see
      http://www.swrb.com/Puritan/reformation-bookshelf-CDs.htm) while the
      2 for 1 CD sale is in effect, we will include with it a free set of
      the Puritan Bookshelf CDs (so you get 32 free Puritan Bookshelf CDs
      at absolutely no charge -- even though they would normally over
      $C1000.00 including P&H!).

      This is the best discount offer we have ever made, which amounts to
      over 50% off these CD sets -- and is a fantastic opportunity to
      obtain all 62 of these valuable Puritan and Reformation CDs for the
      price of just the 30 Reformation Bookshelf CDs!

      Also, please keep in mind (as noted above) that the Puritan Bookshelf
      CDs will probably be DISCONTINUED in the NEAR FUTURE -- and this may
      take place with little or no notice (thus ending this 2 for 1 CD sale
      also).

      The Super Sale cost for each CD in both sets is $29.95 Canadian funds
      (or about $18.95 US funds, depending on the exchange rate for the day
      -- see http://www.oanda.com for the exchange rate for the US and many
      other countries).

      The total for the Reformation Bookshelf CD set (30 CDs) is $898.50
      Canadian funds (or about $574.00 US funds), plus the P&H for your
      country, which is listed at http://www.swrb.com/huge.htm.

      When you consider that you are getting thousands of rare Reformation
      classics (that would cost many times the price as printed volumes --
      if you were even able to find them in rare book stores or the like),
      and hundreds of other free books and free audio (MP3) files, at less
      than half our Super Sale price, this is likely the best chance you
      will ever have to obtain an amazing library of *the best
      Christian/Reformation literature (and audio files) ever gathered into
      one place* -- outside of possibly a few major libraries. And in
      addition to this you get the navigational advantage (over printed
      books) of digital bookmarking in every file, as well as many
      searchable files too!

      This offer is not retroactive and is not to be combined with any
      other special discount offers from SWRB. However, as noted above, the
      Super Sale pricing on all SWRB CDs still applies (which multiplies
      the savings to you!).

      Furthermore, on top of all the other discounts we are presently
      offering, you may request our deferred payment option (which can
      bring your payments down to under $US25/month). Contact us at (780)
      450-3730 or swrb@... for more information on the range of
      deferred payment options we offer (one of which we can make work for
      you, if necessary -- to take advantage of the present 2 for 1 CD
      sale).

      All 30 REFORMATION BOOKSHELF CDs are now shipping
      (http://www.swrb.com/Puritan/reformation-bookshelf-CDs.htm) so both
      CD sets can be shipped immediately with your order.

      We hope that you will take advantage of this unprecedented 2 for 1 CD
      sale to build your library and/or to minister others -- especially
      since the Puritan Bookshelf CDs are likely to be discontinued in the
      very near future.

      Thank you and may our Lord bless you as you seek Him and His truth!

      For the Third Reformation,
      Reg Barrow
      President, SWRB

      P.S. Please let your friends know about this time limited 2 for 1 CD
      sale and the URLs for both the Reformation
      (http://www.swrb.com/Puritan/reformation-bookshelf-CDs.htm) and
      Puritan Bookshelf CD sets
      (http://www.swrb.com/Puritan/puritan-bookshelf-CDs.htm) -- especially
      now that the PBCDs are likely to be discontinued very soon.

      P.P.S. For those of you who have already purchased the Puritan
      Bookshelf CDs, and were planning on purchasing the Reformation
      Bookshelf CDs also, you may want to use this as an opportunity to
      give the extra (free) set of Puritan Bookshelf CDs (while they last)
      you will receive to your pastor (or other elders), missionaries you
      know, a church or seminary library, a brother or sister in the Lord
      who is too poor to afford these CDs, those who live in countries
      where persecution of Christians is prevalent (we can even take care
      of the last two items for you, if you request your free PBCD set be
      sent to those living under such trying circumstances), etc.

      +++ DEFERRED PAYMENT OPTION for REFORMATION & PURITAN CDS

      + Read now, pay later -- as little as $40/month (Canadian funds) --
      which is less that $25/month (US funds)!!!

      We now offer payment plans whereby you may divide the payments for
      our CD sets over a period of time (even if you take advantage of the
      2 for 1 CD sale!).

      Please contact us for further details if you are interested in
      purchasing our valuable CD sets and would like to take advantage of
      the great deferred payment options we now offer (which can bring
      your payments down to as little as $40/month (Canadian funds) --
      which is less that $25/month (US funds)!.

      These are limited time offers and may be rescinded at any time
      (without prior notice) -- so don't delay your buying decision and
      possibly miss out on the extra savings we are now offering.

      +++ HIGHLY FAVORABLE US EXCHANGE RATE (saved you up 36+% off our
      Canadian prices)

      +++ The US$ EXCHANGE RATE now SAVES YOU up to an ADDITIONAL 36%+ OFF
      our listed CANADIAN prices!!!

      The US$ EXCHANGE RATE DISCOUNT means even GREATER SAVINGS for those
      purchasing resources from SWRB using a US Visa or MasterCard ($US1.00
      = $C1.58 [oanda.com, Jan. 2/03] -- which gives US customers about an
      additional 36%+ off our listed [and already discounted] Canadian
      prices)!

      +++ A SECURE ORDER FORM is available on our web site
      (https://www.shopalberta.com/swrb/) for your convenience and safety
      in placing credit card orders. You may also contact us directly by
      email at swrb@..., by fax (780-468-1096), or by phone
      (780-450-3730).

      +++ 2 for 1 CD SALE NOW ON and FREE SAMPLES:

      + For a full list of volume numbers, titles, contents, summaries,
      freebies, pricing, etc. for each REFORMATION BOOKSHELF CD (of the 30
      CD set) please see:
      http://www.swrb.com/Puritan/reformation-bookshelf-CDs.htm.

      + For a full list of volume numbers, titles, contents, summaries,
      freebies, pricing, etc., for each PURITAN BOOKSHELF CD (of the 32 CD
      set) please see:
      http://www.swrb.com/Puritan/puritan-bookshelf-CDs.htm

      + A FREE SAMPLE PDF file from the Reformation Bookshelf CD set may be
      downloaded from:
      http://www.swrb.com/Puritan/Covenanted-Reformation-Def.PDF (this PDF
      file and will be placed directly on your computer).

      The PDF format is readable by all types of computers by using the
      free Acrobat Reader program available at
      http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.

      +++ Don't miss out on the 2 for 1 CD sale or the Puritan Bookshelf
      CDs -- contact us today!

      Please forward this email (or portions thereof) to your friends and
      email discussion groups if you think that they would like to obtain
      classic Reformation resources at great discounts by mail (and FREE
      from our web page).

      You are also welcome to link any of our web pages to your web page.

      Thank you!

      For the Third Reformation,
      Reg Barrow, President, STILL WATERS REVIVAL BOOKS Inc.
      Serving Christians worldwide (in over 80 countries) for 17+ years.
      FREE BOOKS and AUDIO SERMONS, SECURE ORDER FORM,
      SUPER SALES, DEBATES, and much more at: http://www.swrb.com
      Email add@... to be added to our EMAIL SUPER SALES list
      regbarrow@... Voice: +1 780 450 3730 Fax: +1 780 468 1096
      Discount Christian resources by mail-order. ASK for a FREE catalogue!
      4710-37A Ave. Edmonton AB Canada T6L 3T5

      2 for 1 CD sale now on at:

      The NEW REFORMATION BOOKSHELF CD series (30 CDs)
      http://www.swrb.com/Puritan/reformation-bookshelf-CDs.htm

      PURITAN BOOKSHELF CD series (32 CDs) is now on sale at:
      http://www.swrb.com/Puritan/puritan-bookshelf-CDs.htm

      SECURE SWRB ORDER FORM at https://www.shopalberta.com/swrb/

      Special Note to UK customers: Our contract with Book Academy has
      expired, so you may once again buy directly from SWRB if you so
      desire.

      To be REMOVED from this list please send a BLANK email to
      remove@... with the word REMOVE in the subject line.