[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Law of Nature

  • Thomas Britton <bander1643@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 96 , Jan 1, 2003
      love, Love, LOVED Pittsburgh! My bride and I spent a week there on
      our honeymoon this spring. Course, I love my new home state in the
      main anywho.

      Tom <-one of several reformed folk here hailing from Pennsylvania :-)

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Roche

    • GGearon@pikeonline.net
      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 28, 2002
        Well said, Susan. You really ought to write a book.

        :-)

        GG