Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Law of Nature

  • Thomas Roche
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
      Don't be foolish or deliberately disingenuous-- you
      know the point I am making and the general principles
      on which I make it. Your points no more disqualify
      this point than does the counter argument noting that
      some, mostly middle aged or older, men, develop
      enlarged breasts, does to the reality that breast size
      is a similar gender marker.

      --- Cheryl <cheryl@...> wrote:

> [...]
      tweezers

      =====
      Dr. Thomas P. Roche
      Librarian
      The Marvelwood School
      476 Skiff Mtn. Rd.-- PO Box 3001
      Kent, CT 06757
      tertullianus_2000@...
      (my opinions do not reflect those of my employer)

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com