[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Law of Nature

  • Jerry <raging.calvinist@verizon.net>
    Message 1 of 96 , Jan 1, 2003
      That, Gary, is a price too heavy for anyone to pay!

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Gearon"
      <GGearon@p...> wrote:
      > Dear Jer,
      >
      > Thanks for the correction. I am humbled at the thought that, I, an
      Irishman, have mis-spelled Guinness. For that, I must drink a can
      of "Iron City" and "IC Lite" at that...

      > :-)
      >
      > Gary

      Celtic Stout is
      > way low. Some inferior beer was probably still lingering on
      their palates,
      > when they rated the Celtic Stout. I picked one up for you
      today, if you
      > like.
      >
      > GG

      Terms of

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > > [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Pike Online, Inc.]

      Service.

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.
    • GGearon@pikeonline.net
      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 28, 2002
        Well said, Susan. You really ought to write a book.

        :-)

        GG