Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Law of Nature

  • Jerry Waybright
    Message 1 of 96 , Jan 1, 2003
      Umm... try GUINNESS instead of Guiness.

      And do you really think I'm going to say no to free stout?

      Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 10:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Law of Nature

      Jer,

      I checked out that Beer rating Site you posted. There is no mention of
      Guiness at all; which is obviously suspect. Their rating on Celtic Stout is
      way low. Some inferior beer was probably still lingering on their palates,
      when they rated the Celtic Stout. I picked one up for you today, if you
      like.

      GG

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 28, 2002
        Well said, Susan. You really ought to write a book.

        :-)

        GG