Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Law of Nature

  • Gary Gearon
    Message 1 of 96 , Jan 1, 2003
      When we were in the RPCNA for a couple of years, they had, at the church
      where James R Wilson used to pastor i.e., Coldenham-Newburgh, NY (I think
      he's buried there, and there is a tall memorial stone to him there that you
      see when you pull in), they had a room with a view and audio for the
      mothers. Nice set up. I wonder what the Christian mothers did in the
      catacombs of Rome in the Early Church? My guess is they likely stayed with
      the congregation.

      GG
      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 28, 2002
        Well said, Susan. You really ought to write a book.

        :-)

        GG