What we add or what we take away

  • Fredrick Fleming
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      This should make us fear of that we allow into our
      service. We are know for our Psalm singing, but should
      we also guard against other things as well? Knox and
      the other reformes when into che churches and removed
      the idols, are many Prespyterian churches filled with
      Crosses, Navisity scenes, and other visual images? Do
      we not hear our Lord saying, "Take this things away."
      How many churches sell the tapes after the services. I
      say many Southern Baptist Churches in Tennessee, that
      do it right after the service.

      De:12:30: Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared
      by following them, after that they be destroyed from
      before thee; and that thou enquire not after their
      gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods?
      even so will I do likewise.
      De:12:31: Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God:
      for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth,
      have they done unto their gods; for even their sons
      and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to
      their gods.
      De:12:32: What thing soever I command you, observe to
      do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

      =====
      Looking unto Christ as Lord and Saviour. No one but Him will save me or you.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com