Preparing for Jihad

  • raging_calvinist
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2001
      So, what is your family doing to prepare for
      Jihad?<br><br>We're making fruit salad and maybe having some
      egg-nog.<br><br>From the Afghan Clerics that met over the past two
      days: "If infidels invade an Islamic country and that
      country does not have the ability to defend itself, jihad
      becomes a definite obligation of all the world's
      Muslims."<br><br>Not that Joe Islam selling SlimJims at the 7-11 (what
      are their business hours, anyway?) is going to listen
      to these whack jobs, but having so many Mosques in
      America doesn't seem very cool to me.<br><br>gmw.