Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Fermentation and the Law of Nature

  • Gary Gearon
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2002
      Missed you guys too, Jer. We read aloud our second sermon from Isaiah 53 by James Durham. Aye's a gud' prey-cher indeed!

      Next Wednesday is the due date for our son (if the Ultrasound was correct), the Lord willing. The Lord is good, more than I could ever deserve.

      Gary
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
        We'll remember the Gearon's in prayer.

        gmw.

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Gearon"
        <GGearon@p...> wrote:
        > Missed you guys too, Jer. We read aloud our second sermon from
        Isaiah 53 by James Durham. Aye's a gud' prey-cher indeed!

        > Next Wednesday is the due date for our son (if the Ultrasound was
        correct), the Lord willing. The Lord is good, more than I could ever
        deserve.

        > Gary
        Nature

        > Hey Gary,
        >
        > Missed you guys yesterday.
        >
        > World Wide Stout -- Shared one with Jim... nearly knocked me off
        my chair. Nice flavor, but very strong.

        > Celtic Stout BETTER than Guinness? You're liable to get tied to
        a stake around here for such a statement! Thanks for the
        recommendation though, I'll keep an eye out for it.

        > gmw.
        Nature

        > I found new beer yesterday:
        >
        > "World Wide Stout" by the maker's of Razin' Deeter (Raison
        D'Etre) Dogfish
        > Head
        > 23% ETOH! (alcohol) Some bloke shared one bottle with 3 men...
        >
        > Also Smuttynose:
        >
        > "Old Brown Dog Ale" - Tastes just like Razin' Deeter but with
        less slap on
        > the palate,a nd everywhere else it touches at.
        > 6% ETOH
        >
        > Extremely Recommended:
        >
        > Celtic Stout (better than Guiness, and in the same flavor
        league)
        > www.carlowbrewing.com

        Service.

        Service.