Re: combined response

  • eccl_811
    Message 1 of 734 , Sep 17, 2001
      " 3. I am.... advocating.... resistance against
      lawful magistrates who are ruling lawfully, [AND].... b)
      armed rebellion by private individuals, [ AND ALSO
      ].... c) disregarding a magistrate because he is a
      heathen or is ' bad '. I honestly do......"<br><br>
      elaborate on your use of " bad " a little more, and perhaps
      how one could go about this " armed rebellion ", you
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.