You are invited

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2002
      For those of you who are studiously disregarding the events of the next couple of days you are invited to come on over
      to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/covenanters/join  where we will be going over paragraph by paragraph a sermon...

      Cheryl has given me the thumb up to do this...so if any of you that still keep the day want to come over too,
      I promise to be patient with you.<grin> and not boot you well, at least not at first <smirk>

      The group has public archives so those of you who do not post... and that have noth'n better to do can lurk.

      The sermon is by Douglas W. Comin  titled

      What Fellowship Hath Christ With Belial? It was preached in 1991.

      Hope to see you there.

      ~Cathie~