Re: combined response

  • knoxknoxwhosthere
    Message 1 of 734 , Sep 17, 2001
      I just read through the better part of the
      document you posted as a link (response to Englesma's
      critique of Knox's First Blast). Great stuff. In general
      very true, although there are always exceptions to the
      rule -- ie Deborah in the Bible, Maggie Thatcher, and
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.