RE: [Covenanted Reformation] Iain Murray/Dabney

  • Fredrick Fleming
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      Dabney was a minister in the war beween the states.
      Because we was a Virginia he was with the South. He
      was offer the position of Princeton, but turn it down.
      He was truely a great man of God.

      http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?currSection=&sermonID=10802638
      > 42
      >
      > <Bill>
      > I listened to the first half. I was not familiar
      > with Mr. Dabney. Does
      > he hold some special appeal for you?
      >
      > Bill Ross
      > No Risk Software Inc

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Bill Ross
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
        <Fredrick>
        >>Dabney was a minister in the war beween the states.
        Because we was a Virginia he was with the South. He
        was offer the position of Princeton, but turn it down.
        He was truely a great man of God.

        <Bill>
        Because he sided politically with the secessionists?

        Bill Ross