Re: [Covenanted Reformation] SEE YA!

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Mark, you need to work on understanding what love is. It's not mysticism or
      emoticism.

      1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and
      his commandments are not grievous.
      John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
      John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that
      loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will
      love him, and will manifest myself to him.

      Martin