Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: SoT Games

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      Joseph,

      Joseph wrote:
      >>> It seems you do not want to believe that my father called me Joseph.
      Curious. <<<

      I believe you.

      Joseph wrote:
      >>> Will you ask for my National Insurance number next? . . . :-) <<<

      Nope, a first name will suffice.

      Joseph wrote:
      >>> I have a given name which has no vowels, but has a translation in
      English of "White". <<<

      Interesting.

      Joseph wrote:
      >>> I did not say the Church either, though Presbyterian, was affiliated
      with a Prebyterian denomination. You have assumed it. <<<

      Are you saying that your church is independent from other churches? If not,
      then how does the group of churches which yours belongs to distinguish
      itself from other groups of churches like the PCA and OPC?

      Martin

      ---