Re: Hell, Hades, Sheol, Gehena, etc.

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002
      Well, I know that Reformers generally rejected the idea of Purgatory -
      - it's often condemned in the Confessions.

      As far as where the soul goes after death....

      The WCF states that they go immediately to God from whence they came
      (32:1). Given the Confessions refusal to place any substantial
      difference between the OT and NT saints, I do not see any reason to
      suppose they went into any "holding tank."

      Anything further than that, I'd have to look into a bit.

      Thanks Jason!

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "Jason Robert Schuiling"