Mister Smith HATED Presbyterianism!!!

  • E H J
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
      The Pope/Cult Leader of Mormonism, among his many antichrist doctrines,
      And perhaps at the top of his list of hatred toward Holy Scriptures [A.D.1611]:
      Mister Smith HATED Presbyterianism!!!
      Mister Smith ferociously attacked every jot and title of Presbyterianism!!!
      Ye might reckon the notion: that hatred is the essense of every CULT.

      The Next John Knox

    • Fredrick Fleming
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
        You know I have friends that are Mormon, one a nice
        girl in California and I keep talking. She does not
        hate me, I think most of then today feel like there
        are a christian church, They believe that they have
        more knowledge than us. I am speaking of the normal
        Mormon, not the higher up. We can win then to the
        Lord, if we are open to winning Mormon to the Lord
        Yeshua.
        --- Susan <susanandcrew@...> wrote:
        > --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "E H J"
        > <GODANDCOUNTRY@p...>
        > wrote:
        > > Ye might reckon the notion: that hatred is the
        > essense of every
        > CULT.
        >
        > Hi, Eric,
        >
        > Well, I have to say, that's one assertion I've never
        > heard. But I
        > guess it wouldn't surprise me. Is it true that all
        > (or shoot, even
        > most) Cults make a point of hating presbyterianism?
        > If so, where did
        > you find out that little factoid?
        >
        > Susan

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now