Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Premillennialism and Confession

  • Mark Ennis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Colin,

      Yeah, thanks for the reply.  I know there were some premillennialists at the Westminster Assembly so maybe they thought these statements allowed for them, but I just do not see how. It teaches a single day of judgment, a single resurrection and a single judgment.  I agree with you that the BPC and APC were more consistent in changing their standards.

      Mark