Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Psalm singing

  • solemnleague@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      In a message dated 11/1/02 3:24:35 AM Central Standard Time, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Would that there were the case, but that is in fact inaccurate. I can
      only speak for a few reformed traditions in America - Scottish /
      Irish Presbyterian, Huegenot (French reformed), Hungarian Reformed,
      German Reformed, and Dutch Reformed. As for any others that may have
      been around here before 1930, I can't say what they were doing. But
      as to those that I do have some information on...

      WOw.....thanks for the history. I didnt know most of that.
      Paul