Re: John Calvin, murderer of baptists

  • almo_no1
    Message 1 of 734 , Sep 10, 2001
      Of course not, that would be lieing, and I don't
      suppose thats allowed in reformation circles. I think so
      far it is limited to Morman and J/W's that I can
      conclusivly prove, and to an extent the RC as well but that
      does not mean that there are not otherthings that I
      find lacking...
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.