Consider This

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Psalm 5
      1 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
      2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto
      thee will I pray.
      3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning
      will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
      4 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither
      shall evil dwell with thee.
      5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers
      of iniquity.
      6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor
      the bloody and deceitful man.
      7 But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy
      mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
      8 Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies;
      make thy way straight before my face.
      9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is
      very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with
      their tongue.
      10 Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels;
      cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have
      rebelled against thee.
      11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them
      ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that
      love thy name be joyful in thee.
      12 For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou
      compass him as with a shield.